Is Microsoft your next phone system?
Microsoft 365 Business Voice service
Microsoft continues to offer new and exciting new options and services including offering what is essentially a telephone system, albeit a very different type.
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a cloud-based telephony solution in Microsoft Teams that offer phone system capabilities like call park, call forwarding, auto attendants, call queues, audio conferencing, and calling plans. Business Voice can be added to Office 365 and Microsoft 365 subscriptions that include Microsoft Teams (up to 300 licenses). For more information about the Business Voice service, see Microsoft 365 Business Voice.
This voice service will further unify all of your communications including Microsoft Teams, and Outlook email as well as various other Microsoft apps like Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
You can choose from two Microsoft 365 Business Voice options:
· Microsoft 365 Business Voice
· Microsoft 365 Business Voice Without Calling Plan
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is available with the following subscriptions with up to 300 licenses:
· Microsoft 365 Business Basic
· Microsoft 365 Business Standard
· Microsoft 365 Business Premium
· Microsoft 365 F1
· Microsoft 365 F3
· Office 365 F3
· Microsoft and Office 365 Enterprise E1 or E3
· Microsoft 365 and Office 365 Education A1 or A3
· Microsoft 365 and Office 365 Government G1 or G3
· Microsoft 365 Nonprofit Business Basic
· Microsoft 365 Nonprofit Business Standard
· Microsoft 365 and Office 365 Nonprofit E1 or E3
* Available with a third-party provided calling plan.
** Toll-free dialing and the International Calling Plan are available at additional cost.
For more information on how Microsoft 365 Voice can benefit your business contact us today.